The 2019 Fit Life Challenge is designed to promote healthy long-term habits and to help you reach your health and fitness goals. This challenge is for all fitness levels from beginners to advance. The challenge is for someone who wants to:
- Develop healthy nutrition and exercise habits
- Improve overall fitness
- Look good and feel good
- Transform mentally, physically, and spiritually
- Get back in shape and stay in shape
- Reduce body fat
- Tone up or gain lean body mass
- Have more energy
- Live that Fit life!
The Challenge will run from January 7, 2019 through April 6, 2019 – 90 Days!
In order to participate in the challenge, you need to register and be a member of the JGood Fitness – Fit Life Community private facebook group.
This is a point based challenge. Participants get points for taking action and completing daily activities. The goal is to get as many points as possible each week. There are two ways to accumulate points in the challenge. Participants can get daily Fit Life Points and weekly Bonus Points (see description and point values below). Each participant will be responsible for keeping track of his/her points. An optional point tracker will be provided to all participants.
Fit Life Points:
- Cardio 30 minutes or more = 5 points/day
- Strength Training 30 minutes or more = 5 points/day
- Eat Clean (no fast food, no junk food, no fried food, no sweets) = 5 points/day
- Complete Daily Fitness Challenge = 2 Points/day
- Post a pic or motivational quote = 1 point/day
- Check-in at gym = 1 point/day
- Post healthy meal or recipe = 1 point/day
- Post a health/fitness article = 1 point/day
*Note: Max Fit Life Point total per day = 21 Points
- Lose 1 pound or more in a week = 2 points/week
- Eat clean 7 days in a row = 2 Points/week
- Reduce waist by 1/4 inch or more = 2 Points/week
- Post your workout plan for the week = 2 points/week
- Multi-day meal prep during the week = 2 points/week
*Note: Max Bonus Points per week = 10 Points
Weekly point totals have to be posted to the JGood Fitness – Fit Life Community facebook group by Midnight every Monday during the challenge. Final point totals are due by Midnight on April 6, 2019. Winners will be announced on April 7, 2019.
Top 3 males and females that complete the challenge with the highest point totals will receive prizes.
- 1st place $100
- 2nd place $50
- 3rd place $25
To officially enter the challenge you have to register using the registration form below and join the JGood Fitness – Fit Life Community.
Come join us and let’s take it to the next level! Be more, Do more! Let’s Go!