The 90 Day Fit Life Challenge is designed to promote healthy long-term habits and to help you reach your health and fitness goals. This challenge is for all fitness levels from beginners to fitness junkies. The challenge is for someone who wants to:
- Develop healthy nutrition and exercise habits
- Improve overall fitness
- Look good and feel good
- Transform mentally, physically, and spiritually
- Get back in shape and stay in shape
- Reduce body fat
- Gain muscle
- Have more energy
- Live that Fit life!
The Challenge will run from September 20, 2021 through December 19, 2021 – 90 Days!
In order to participate in the challenge, you need to register and be a member of the JGood Fitness – Fit Life Community private facebook group.
This is a point based challenge. Participants get points for taking action and completing daily activities. The goal is to get as many points as possible each week. There are two ways to accumulate points in the challenge. Participants can get daily Fit Life Points and weekly Bonus Points (see description and point values below). Each participant will be responsible for keeping track of his/her points. An optional point tracker will be provided to all participants.
Fit Life Points:
- Cardio 30 minutes or more = 5 points/day
- Weight Training, Circuit Training, or Functional Training 30 minutes or more = 5 points/day
- Eat Clean (no fast food, no junk food, no fried food, no sweets, no alcohol) = 5 points/day
- Complete Daily Fitness Challenge = 5 Points/day
- Practice Mindfulness 5 minutes or more = 3 points/day
- Post a pic or motivational quote = 1 point/day
- Check-in at gym or home gym = 1 point/day
*Note: Max Fit Life Point total per day = 25 Points
- Lose 1 pound or more in a week = 5 points/week
- Eat clean 7 days in a row = 5 Points/week
- Complete weekly Fit Life workout = 5 Points/week
- Post your workout plan for the week = 5 points/week
- Multi-day meal prep during the week = 5 points/week
- Watch or attend weekly Fit Life Mini-Course = 5 points/week
*Note: Max Bonus Points per week = 30 Points
Weekly point totals have to be posted to the JGood Fitness – Fit Life Community facebook group by Midnight every Sunday during the challenge. Final point totals are due by Midnight on December 19,2021. Winners will be announced on December 20, 2021.
Top 3 males and females that complete the challenge with the highest point totals will receive prizes.
- 1st place $125
- 2nd place $75
- 3rd place $50
To officially enter the challenge you have to register using the registration form below and join the JGood Fitness – Fit Life Community.
Come join us and let’s take it to the next level! Be more, Do more! Let’s Go!